Thursday, February 2, 2012

Losing motivation!

I'm not as motivated as I was when we began this journey a month ago.  I recently lost my job, I'm a full-time college student, and can't afford to buy good groceries.  I have a 24/hr gym in my apartment complex, and access to a 24/hr gym locally, and 4 more sessions of Zumba (1.5hr classes).

My next attempt is to post old photos of myself on the fridge.....of time when I was healthy, and skinny.  Stress is a HUGE factor (I've learned... over the past couple of years) in weight gain, and the inability to lose weight.  I thought that it was something more, so I went to see my doctor. She ran every test, including diabetes, heart disease, and thyroid problems.  The outcome? Stress, cortisol levels, and hormones.  I recently started a new amount of hormones (and increased dosage of estrogen), and taking supplements daily.

These are the supplements I take daily (with a glass of water, and NOT on an empty stomach):
   

No comments:

Post a Comment