Sunday, January 1, 2012

10 rules for marissa by marissa

   1.    Try one new fruit or veggie once a week. (Okay I am awful at eating my fruits and veggies and I really think trying new ones will help me eat more of them and help me to make healthier choices.)
   2.  Move my body for at least 30 mins a day. (The only way to really go from a fat ass to a nice ass.)
   3.  Slip-ups...Don't kill yourself over them, or give up all together It's going to happen (remember marissa you are only human.)
   4.  Limit snacking. .....most of the time i eat its because im bored, and not really hungry. (Time to retrain myself to three meals and three small snacks.)
   5.   Water is your best friend.  Everyone says it but its so true, not only does it make your skin clear it almost helps flush the toxins out of my body.
  6.  Back to the water.... drink at least 1qt per day
  7.   Drink real fruit juice, 8oz if im gonna have it.  I have nothing agauist juice its just full of sugar. in fact that 4oz juice 4oz water better for you that way.
  8.  More rice less grain.i know grain is getting a bad rap and im a bread girl but i know a lot of people can't do gluten, so im gonna cut it down and replace it with rice instead.when i finally give into the grain fix always whole and full of fiber is a must.
  9.  Replacing cravings. I heard people get cravings because their bodys need that protein or salt or whatever so if your craving pizza make you need more caluim so a little milk instead could help curve that craving.
  10.  Lean meats=lean body. so obvi turkey chicken and fish. I don't like beans very much but i should try to eat it as well. im not gonna give up cow and pig all together but small pieces every two weeks over salad is a good idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment